Sunday 1 April 2012

As stated in my last post this blog will be more about the improvement of my writing skills than political. much of what i will say will have already have been discussed in greater detail on better known blogs. however as time goes on i may be able to discuss whatever content i wish to draw attention to in greater detail  than i find possible at this stage. any political views that i express are however one hundred percent serious and not to be taken lightly. lastly i understand that presenting my thoughts through such a public medium is far more overt than  anything anyone who knows me personalty would expect me to do. but i feel i must write publicly to allow my writing to mature to a publishable standard.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've been blogging for 3 years now and my writing has improved hugely over that period.

    ReplyDelete